Please read these Standard Terms and Conditions before using this website. By using this website, you signify your assent to these Standard Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Standard Terms and Conditions, do not use or access this website.
1. Medical Advice Disclaimer. The text, graphics, audio, video, illustrations, images and other information contained in this Website, including, without limitation, any information or other content uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted by or exchanged between users in the Marketplace (as defined below) (collectively, the "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be, nor is it, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you may have read or seen on this Website. Provider Search does not recommend or endorse any specific companies, associations, tests, products, procedures, opinions or other Content that may be included on this Website. Reliance on any information appearing on this Website, whether provided by Provider Search, Providers or other users or third parties, is strictly at your own risk.
The Content may include health or medical related information that is sexually explicit. If you find this information offensive, you may not want to use this Website.
If you feel there is a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. If feel yourself or someone else is threatened or otherwise in danger in any way, contact your local police immediately.
2. Minimum Age to Use and Access this Website. You must be at least 13 years of age to use and access this Website. This Website is not intended for use by, nor designed to attract, children under the age of 13.
3. Access to and Communication Within the Marketplace. This Website includes publicly-accessible and restricted-access community areas and functionality including, without limitation, product directories, service directories, company and association profiles, testimonials, reviews, ratings, embedded and/or external media and content, message boards, RSS feeds, chat rooms, blogs, and forums where users may submit and exchange communications (collectively, the “Marketplace”). If you use the Marketplace, you are solely responsible for you own communications and any consequences or reliance resulting therefrom. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information uploaded, posted, transmitted or exchanged by users in the Marketplace are solely those of the respective author(s), and not of Provider Search.
You agree that you will not upload, post or transmit any communication or information to or within the Marketplace that includes or constitutes personal or confidential information of any kind with respect to any person, including, without limitation, any information that meets the definition of “Individually Identifiable Health Information” under 45 C.F.R. § 160.103, without regard to whether Provider Search or any other party is considered a “Covered Entity” under HIPAA and its implementing regulations(collectively, “Personal Confidential Information”).
By uploading, posting or transmitting information to or within the Marketplace you agree that, except as may be provided in any written Agreement between you and Provider Search, such information is non-confidential under all circumstances and for all purposes, and you automatically grant Provider Search a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display such information in any medium, file, format or forum now known or hereafter developed.
In consideration of being permitted to access and use the Marketplace, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
(a) Using the Marketplace for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
(b) Uploading, posting or transmitting information that infringes on the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights of others;
(c) Uploading, posting or transmitting information that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity;
(d) Uploading, posting or transmitting information that includes or constitutes Personal Confidential Information of yourself or any other party;
(e) Uploading, posting or transmitting advertisements or solicitations of business;
(f) Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
(g) Uploading, posting or transmitting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
(h) Impersonating another person;
(i) Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
(j) Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, for any purpose;
(k) Allowing any other person or entity to use your login credentials for posting or viewing information or comments;
(l) Uploading, posting or transmitting the same information more than once or "spamming"; or
(m) Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Marketplace or this Website, or which, in the judgment of Provider Search, exposes Provider Search or any of its users, advertisers, customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
4. Monitoring of the Marketplace and Content. Provider Search undertakes no obligation to monitor, moderate or otherwise restrict any Content available on this Website, including, without limitation, information uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise exchanged by or between users in the Marketplace. By using this Website you agree that it would be impossible for Provider Search to monitor the accuracy or reliability of all the Content available through this Website. Without in any way limiting the scope and generality of the foregoing, Provider Search reserves the right to modify or remove any Content at any time, without cause or notice. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other Content expressed or made available by users or other third parties, are strictly those of the respective author(s) and not of Provider Search. Provider Search neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other Content uploaded, posted or transmitted by users in the Marketplace or elsewhere on this Website.
5. Collection and Use of Information by Provider Search; Submissions to Provider Search by Users.
While you may use and access some of the functionality of this Website without registering, many of the tools, applications and functionality of this Website require registration. In registering as an ordinary user of this Website you may be asked or required to provide certain personal information, including, without limitation, your name, address, email address and telephone number. Certain users may be asked for additional information as part of the registration process in order to assist in creating their Listing (as such term may be defined in a separate written agreement between you and Provider Search). We use this information to provide you with the specific services you select (e.g., searching for products, services, companies, associations, or appearing in directories and/or search and browsing results), send you emails about maintenance of and updates to this Website, and to inform you about changes to these Terms and Conditions. Provider Search will not knowingly collect any personal information from a person under the age of 13.
You also have the ability to send and transmit information to Provider Search via our physical mailing address, as well as electronically through the “Contact Us” page. You agree that you will not send or transmit any information to Provider Search that constitutes Personal Confidential Information with respect to yourself or any other party, or that is otherwise confidential or violates the rights of any party in any way. By sending or transmitting any information to Provider Search you agree that such information is non-confidential in all respects and for all purposes.
If you feel there is a medical emergency, call your PHYSICIAN or 911 immediately. If feel yourself or someone else is threatened or otherwise in danger in any way, contact your local police IMMEDIATELY.
PROVIDER SEARCH DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY SPECIFIC COMPANIES, ASSOCIATIONS, TESTS, PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, OPINIONS, OR OTHER CONTENT THAT MAY BE FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE. RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. PROVIDER SEARCH CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT ANY CONTENT AGAINST ERRORS, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS OR LOSSES, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA. USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AN EXTERNAL MEANS FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA. THE CONTENT FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR GENERAL CONSUMER INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND ANY ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS VOLUNTARY AND SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PROVIDER SEARCH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, NOR THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, SECURE, OR TIMELY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PROVIDER SEARCH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, TRADE, USAGE OR PERFORMANCE. IF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING PROPERTY, MATERIAL, EQUIPMENT OR DATA, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING COSTS OR DAMAGES.